Zu Lasten des Käufers
I am willing to post worldwide, using basic postage options for items valued less than £75. Above that I will only use tracked postage, so if t is unavailable in your country then I either won't send it or unfortunately all of the risk of loss will be yours (i.e. no refund).
If you are unsure which of the below applies to you, please email me prior to bidding / purchase.
Letters up to 100g and less than £75
- £1.70 (rising to £3.10 at £45 value, sent as Signed for).
Rest of World
Letters up to 100g and more than £75
- I will not charge any p&p within UK above £75, it will be free.
- £10.00 - only where tracking exists - or you can accept ALL the risk of loss/damage in transit, but this must be agreed BEFORE bidding or purchase
Rest of World
- £10.00 - only where tracking exists or you can accept ALL the risk of loss/damage in transit, but this must be agreed BEFORE bidding or purchase
- The note shown is that being auctioned unless stated elsewhere in the listing.
- Please do not send payment before receiving your invoice.
- Please pay within 5 days from end of sale.
- I am happy to post to Europe and Worldwide, pricing elsewhere on this page. Please note these prices are for packaging and basic postage only, i.e. not signed for. I will also post items to your specifications provided the details and price are agreed beforehand.
- Reduction in p&p rates apply if other notes are purchased from me together for the same address.
- Postage for notes sold for over £45 will normally be sent First Class Signed For Delivery within the UK at a P&P cost of £3.10, unless marked as free.
- International Postage for notes sold for over £75 will normally be by International Tracked post at a P&P cost of £10, unless stated otherwise.
- The buyer is responsible for any local taxes.
- I WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER SENSIBLE OFFERS BELOW THE ADVERTISED PRICE IF NO BIDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED
*** Thank you very much for looking at this item ***
St Edmunds Coins and Banknotes
IBNS Member 12577