Invoicing - titles and images

  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Portugal

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • martin52

    1805 berichten

    Zwitserland

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 9 mei 2014 op 00:10
    • #501434
    if you select "compact - with Pictures" it does notdisplay Pictures

    you have to Change your Settings to "detailled - with Pictures" to see them.

    one of the new features:D
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Portugal

    if you select "compact - with Pictures" it does notdisplay Pictures

    you have to Change your Settings to "detailled - with Pictures" to see them.

    one of the new features:D
    • Aangemaakt 9 mei 2014 op 06:00
    • #501528
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • martin52

    1805 berichten

    Zwitserland

    if you select "compact - with Pictures" it does notdisplay Pictures

    you have to Change your Settings to "detailled - with Pictures" to see them.

    one of the new features:D
    • Aangemaakt 9 mei 2014 op 06:00
    • #501528
    I have another question myself:
    :question:

    since the new System is up, there is an automatic Change of words.

    for instants:

    if I write "system" (here corrected by myself) or "change" it reads later with BIG first capital as seen above.

    I guess this is a Problem occured by my own browser.

    can anyone be so Kind and write the same words here - so I can see the result.

    Thank You :rose:
  • xtf70

    1490 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    I have another question myself:
    :question:

    since the new System is up, there is an automatic Change of words.

    for instants:

    if I write "system" (here corrected by myself) or "change" it reads later with BIG first capital as seen above.

    I guess this is a Problem occured by my own browser.

    can anyone be so Kind and write the same words here - so I can see the result.

    Thank You :rose:
    • Aangemaakt 9 mei 2014 op 06:08
    • #501533
    Change the problem system
  • xtf70

    1490 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    Change the problem system
    • Aangemaakt 9 mei 2014 op 06:14
    • #501536
    Well that seems OK, sent from my iPad using Safari