When Does New Become Old??

  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 1 mrt 2012 op 07:10
    • #374669
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • xtf70

    1490 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 1 mrt 2012 op 10:05
    • #374689
    I do a slight variation on Mainly's routine, and list using the 7-day option and repeat 10 times. At the end of this period you can restart the sale, at which time it again becomes 'new' (and top of the heap) for the first 7 days

    Incidentally, if you modify a listing, for example change the sale format or reduce the price, the system takes it as new and shoots it up the charts
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    I do a slight variation on Mainly's routine, and list using the 7-day option and repeat 10 times. At the end of this period you can restart the sale, at which time it again becomes 'new' (and top of the heap) for the first 7 days

    Incidentally, if you modify a listing, for example change the sale format or reduce the price, the system takes it as new and shoots it up the charts
    • Aangemaakt 1 mrt 2012 op 10:34
    • #374692
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • xtf70

    1490 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 1 mrt 2012 op 13:12
    • #374715
    Don't be so pessimistic - I don't use the Delcampe Lister preferring to use the manual input form and either copy and paste from Turbo Lister if they've been on eBay, or typing up descriptions using Wordpad beforehand and copying from there. You can build up quite a head of steam that way and most of the elapsed time is loading the image and starting the sale - I usually reckon on doing two items every three minutes and let's face it - there's nothing on telly to distract you, is there?
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigde Staten

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 1 mrt 2012 op 13:12
    • #374715
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • xtf70

    1490 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 1 mrt 2012 op 18:14
    • #374755
    Welcome to the Delcampe Nerdy Subgroup Spreadsheet Club!

    I like spreadsheets which is just as well as I used to teach their use in Adult Education classes!

    Like you I try to list similar country or town/county cards together to eliminate mistakes (I wish!), the only difference is when I'm scanning I use a combination of month/day/sequence number, so today's offerings will run from Mar0201 onwards - simply a personal preference as I find the alphanumeric combination easier to work with than pure numeric
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    I do a slight variation on Mainly's routine, and list using the 7-day option and repeat 10 times. At the end of this period you can restart the sale, at which time it again becomes 'new' (and top of the heap) for the first 7 days

    Incidentally, if you modify a listing, for example change the sale format or reduce the price, the system takes it as new and shoots it up the charts
    • Aangemaakt 1 mrt 2012 op 10:34
    • #374692
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 2 mrt 2012 op 05:14
    • #374792
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 2 mrt 2012 op 05:14
    • #374792
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • xtf70

    1490 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 2 mrt 2012 op 05:24
    • #374793
    At the end of the auto-repeat period you will also get an email saying something along the lines of "D* Closed item (Number and Description)" in the subject line
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 2 mrt 2012 op 05:33
    • #374795
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 2 mrt 2012 op 06:15
    • #374803
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • xtf70

    1490 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 2 mrt 2012 op 06:15
    • #374803
    That is harsh! I had a similar problem when I moved from Wiltshire (57K dial-up) to Westmorland (32K on a good day); got broadband now but one of the slower speeds in the country - still an improvement though

    The only reason I list 7 x 10 is by the end of the eleventh week my items have dropped down through the rankings to about page 102 amongst the spiders and mouse-droppings, so the quarterly restart bumps them back to the top in date sequence and gives me chance to revise the price and things
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigde Staten

    Welcome to the Delcampe Nerdy Subgroup Spreadsheet Club!

    I like spreadsheets which is just as well as I used to teach their use in Adult Education classes!

    Like you I try to list similar country or town/county cards together to eliminate mistakes (I wish!), the only difference is when I'm scanning I use a combination of month/day/sequence number, so today's offerings will run from Mar0201 onwards - simply a personal preference as I find the alphanumeric combination easier to work with than pure numeric
    • Aangemaakt 2 mrt 2012 op 03:19
    • #374775
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Filipijnen

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 2 mrt 2012 op 08:12
    • #374827
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • @webmaster
    Beheerder

    7000 berichten

    België

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 1 mrt 2012 op 07:10
    • #374669
    Hello Kennackdan,


    Welcome here :applause:

    I have read here lot of good comments, so I do not have really anything to add... just thanks all participants, and wish you great sales !

    :cool2:


    Sebastien
  • @webmaster
    Beheerder

    7000 berichten

    België

    Hello Kennackdan,


    Welcome here :applause:

    I have read here lot of good comments, so I do not have really anything to add... just thanks all participants, and wish you great sales !

    :cool2:


    Sebastien
    • Aangemaakt 3 mrt 2012 op 16:20
    • #375022
    ... and I confirm what Marieanne said, read this: Link (http)

    It's a key to success :cool:
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    Hello Kennackdan,


    Welcome here :applause:

    I have read here lot of good comments, so I do not have really anything to add... just thanks all participants, and wish you great sales !

    :cool2:


    Sebastien
    • Aangemaakt 3 mrt 2012 op 16:20
    • #375022
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)