Paypal problems

  • wycombe1

    1958 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    For the last few hours I have been unable to log into Paypal.

    Anyone else having the same problems?
  • moonstone

    1048 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    For the last few hours I have been unable to log into Paypal.

    Anyone else having the same problems?
    • Aangemaakt 9 sep 2014 op 14:41
    • #516941
    Just tried mine and have no problem logging in. Having said that, I've been finding Paypal notifications of payments have recently often been delayed, sometimes up to 2 hours after a Delcampe payment notification.
  • wycombe1

    1958 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    Just tried mine and have no problem logging in. Having said that, I've been finding Paypal notifications of payments have recently often been delayed, sometimes up to 2 hours after a Delcampe payment notification.
    • Aangemaakt 9 sep 2014 op 14:59
    • #516942
    Thanks for that. I just tried again to log in and finally managed it!

    Looking at a few online blogs I see Paypal has had more than a few problems today.

    I was worried I might have picked up a virus or other online nasty - but all my scans came back clear.
  • moonstone

    1048 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    Thanks for that. I just tried again to log in and finally managed it!

    Looking at a few online blogs I see Paypal has had more than a few problems today.

    I was worried I might have picked up a virus or other online nasty - but all my scans came back clear.
    • Aangemaakt 9 sep 2014 op 15:06
    • #516943
    Glad it's working OK for you - I'm not sure there wasn't a bigger problem today, I'd thought of listing some items this morning but my connection was so slow and stuttering that I left it until later this afternoon, when it seemed to be sorted out.
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    Glad it's working OK for you - I'm not sure there wasn't a bigger problem today, I'd thought of listing some items this morning but my connection was so slow and stuttering that I left it until later this afternoon, when it seemed to be sorted out.
    • Aangemaakt 9 sep 2014 op 15:10
    • #516944
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)