Colditz Prison Camp stamp

  • richnoddystamps
    PRO free

    232 berichten

    Verenigd Koninkrijk

    Any clues on this. I believe it is a stamp issued for use in Colditz PoW camp, but am happy to be corrected. The inscription at the bottom reads OFLAG.
  • emmbersplace

    908 berichten

    Filipijnen

    Any clues on this. I believe it is a stamp issued for use in Colditz PoW camp, but am happy to be corrected. The inscription at the bottom reads OFLAG.
    • Aangemaakt 9 sep 2014 op 19:29
    • #516983
    I have never seen your stamp before but the inscription at the foot of the stamp says Oflag IIE unless I misread. That was a POW in Funfeichen for Polish officers.

    Coditz was not an Oflag ....its official nomenclature was Stalag Luft III I think
  • emmbersplace

    908 berichten

    Filipijnen

    I have never seen your stamp before but the inscription at the foot of the stamp says Oflag IIE unless I misread. That was a POW in Funfeichen for Polish officers.

    Coditz was not an Oflag ....its official nomenclature was Stalag Luft III I think
    • Aangemaakt 9 sep 2014 op 21:32
    • #516991
    Sorry....I mean Colditz of course
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Duitsland

    Any clues on this. I believe it is a stamp issued for use in Colditz PoW camp, but am happy to be corrected. The inscription at the bottom reads OFLAG.
    • Aangemaakt 9 sep 2014 op 19:29
    • #516983
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)