Uganda 1991 - Van Gogh

  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Italië

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
  • vargur

    32 berichten

    Litouwen

    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)
    • Aangemaakt 8 apr 2012 op 13:13
    • #380735
    When searching for Uganda on Delcampe, always try also Ouganda - the French spelling, who knows? Visit eBay, too. YOu may not find a running listing at the moment, but you will be offered to check also eBay stores.
    (I wonder if Delcampe will consider this a vilation of D-rules - redirecting someone outside Delcampe? Just wanted to help the guy. Personnaly, I have no single stamp of Uganda)
  • Rekening verwijderd
    Rekening verwijderd

    0 berichten

    Italië

    When searching for Uganda on Delcampe, always try also Ouganda - the French spelling, who knows? Visit eBay, too. YOu may not find a running listing at the moment, but you will be offered to check also eBay stores.
    (I wonder if Delcampe will consider this a vilation of D-rules - redirecting someone outside Delcampe? Just wanted to help the guy. Personnaly, I have no single stamp of Uganda)
    • Aangemaakt 9 apr 2012 op 12:31
    • #380874
    De informatie is niet meer beschikbaar omdat de rekening van deze gebruiker is verwijderd (AVG)