Request to add a new parameter to /sales

  • Servitel

    535 berichten

    Zwitserland

    HI Support,
    for the new v1 I ask you a new parameter for the query /sales
    I suggest to add a sort asc/desc because this endpoit is useful for check if last sales have been processed by callback. Without this parameter we need to parse all sales since start and this obviously take lot of server resources for nothing

    I also suggest to open a thread for this new release only, useful for all api users

    Thanks in advance
    Roberto
  • @fred
    Beheerder

    178 berichten

    België

    HI Support,
    for the new v1 I ask you a new parameter for the query /sales
    I suggest to add a sort asc/desc because this endpoit is useful for check if last sales have been processed by callback. Without this parameter we need to parse all sales since start and this obviously take lot of server resources for nothing

    I also suggest to open a thread for this new release only, useful for all api users

    Thanks in advance
    Roberto
    • Aangemaakt 5 okt 2026 op 12:22
    • #2070452
    Hi Servitel,

    A new "sort" parameter was added, the documentation has been updated: Link (https)

    The thread for this new release is the one pinned at the top of the forum: Link (https)

    Fred