Delcampe Pay refund

• richnoddystamps

201 messages

United Kingdom

I have received payment from a buyer for 5 items, which is paid for through Delcampe pay. I am unable to supply one of these items so need to refund. Is it me, or can you only refund the entire amount? Or is there a function to allow refund of a single item from an order of 5?
  • wycombe1

1856 messages

United Kingdom

You can only refund all of a payment. I brought this up some weeks ago as I was in a similar situation.

In the end my buyer simply purchased other items and I deducted the refund due from his new order. I had another that had a Paypal account and I send the money due via that.
  • scorpion1151

16 messages

Greece

I have received payment from a buyer for 5 items, which is paid for through Delcampe pay. I am unable to supply one of these items so need to refund. Is it me, or can you only refund the entire amount? Or is there a function to allow refund of a single item from an order of 5?
    • Created on Jun 22, 2020 at 5:43 PM
    Major problem for delcampe. I had the same experience and the buyer had also Pay Pal and I refund their money.
  • richnoddystamps

201 messages

United Kingdom

Can anyone help me. I no longer wish to accept Delcampe Pay (DCP) payments but have money in my account which I intend to spend within Delcampe. My aim is to completely stop any use of DCP. I can only find a way to close the account completely by removing any funds within the account, but to do that I must send documents that I do not possess. This was not clearly explained to me when I was coerced into using DCP in the first place.

I use DCP to pay my monthly fees, but the income to the account exceeds the fees so I now have money that I cannot access.

Is there a way of disabling incoming payments without closing the account?
  • @marion
    Administrator

552 messages

Belgium

Can anyone help me. I no longer wish to accept Delcampe Pay (DCP) payments but have money in my account which I intend to spend within Delcampe. My aim is to completely stop any use of DCP. I can only find a way to close the account completely by removing any funds within the account, but to do that I must send documents that I do not possess. This was not clearly explained to me when I was coerced into using DCP in the first place.

I use DCP to pay my monthly fees, but the income to the account exceeds the fees so I now have money that I cannot access.

Is there a way of disabling incoming payments without closing the account?
    • Created on Sep 8, 2020 at 7:33 PM
    Hello,

We can see that you wrote to us via our contact form.

An email answering your questions has just been sent to you.

Kind regards,

Marion - Delcampe Customer Service

Join the collectors community

Register Login