Jim Forte P.O. Box 94822 Las Vegas, NV 89193
(800) 594-3837 or (702) 791-6828 Fax (702) email@example.com
Please only call between 9:00 AM and Midnight Pacific Time GMT -8
20ch Daga Dzong 1970 Wamrong B.P.O. to Phuentsholing. Crease at right.
I encourage questions for any reason, the item on offer, payment, shipping or any other concern. My direct email, phone and fax number are listed above.
Free Fully Insured Shipping.
All items are sent postage paid via first class mail or air mail and are covered by private insurance. They are sent at my risk. Should a lot fail to be delivered within 45 days, you will receive a full refund. There no charges of any kind for shipping anywhere in the world.
- I accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, JCB and American Express.
- I accept U.S. dollar checks or money orders payable through a U.S bank. The check MUST include a transit code. This is a number in the form xxxx-xxx/xxxxx.
- I accept cash; U.S. Dollars are preferred. I will also accept Euros, British Pounds, Canadian Dollars, Japanese Yen, Swiss Francs, Swedish Kronas, Australian Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Danish Krones, Norway Krones and New Zealand Dollars.
- I accept Skrill (Moneybookers) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a $2.00 fee.
- I accept international bank transfers through a service. The transfer is done in your currency. There is a $12.00 fee, the exchange rate is poor and it takes at least ten business days for the payment to clear. To begin the process, please email me your bank’s name and address along with your name and address so I can begin the process. I will forward the account details to you after receiving the addresses.
- I do not accept PayPal. There are no exceptions.
I have been a full time professional philatelist since 1985. If you are unhappy with any of my lots for any reason, return it for a full refund.
Communication can be an issue. There is an Internet zeitgeist that has determined it is better to not receive an email that you do want rather than to receive an email that you do not want. While every day billions of spam messages are never delivered, millions of legitimate emails are also never delivered. It is your responsibility to be able to receive email. Before buying, I suggest you contact your ISP and demand that they allow email from email@example.com.
Verzending na betaling
Voor rekening van de verkoper
Land van de verkoper, Europa, Noord-Amerika, Centraal-Amerika, Zuid-Amerika, Azië, Afrika, Oceanië
Shipping is free.
First class or airmail shipping is free.
I cannot guarantee delivery to all countries by my free airmail shipping.
In general, I will not accept responsibility for delivery to Africa, much of Asia, most of South and Central America and a few countries in Europe.
If you are outside of North America, Western Europe or Japan, Taiwan and Singapore, please ask about shipping options before buying.
1 - Registered mail costs $15.50 and is the least secure way to ship. It cannot be tracked. There is no longer any security and the item is identified as having value. It is magnet for mail thieves.
2 - Regular airmail which is free is a bit more secure.
3 - International Priority Mail is more secure is at $34.50. It is the cheapest way to get tracking outside of the U.S.
4 - Express Mail (EMS) at a cost $61.50 and delivery can be guaranteed anywhere in the world.
5 - FedEx costs between $80.00 and $150.00 is the safest way to ship and is guaranteed anywhere in the world.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club, JCB and American Express. Enter the details securely at:
- I accept U.S. dollar checks or money orders payable through a U.S bank. If the check is from outside the U.S., please confirm that it contains a transit code. Mail to:
PO Box 94822
Las Vegas, NV 89193
- I accept cash; U.S. Dollars are preferred. I will also accept Euros, British Pounds, Canadian Dollars, Japanese Yen, Swiss Francs, Swedish Kronas, Australian Dollars, Hong Kong Dollars, Danish Krones, Norway Krones and New Zealand Dollars. Mail to:
PO Box 94822
Las Vegas, NV 89193
Please note that registered mail coming into the U.S. is targeted for theft. Airmail is far safer.
- I accept Skrill (Moneybookers) to firstname.lastname@example.org
-The U.S. does not participate in IBAN. I can only accept a bank transfer through a service. The charge is $13.00. If this is acceptable, please email the address of your bank. I understand that this is unusual, but it is a requirement of the service. After I get the address, I will send the account numbers.
-I do not accept PayPal. I do not have an account.
zaterdag 31 juli 2010
- Engels (Verenigd Koninkrijk)
Dhr. JIM FORTE
PO BOX 94822
NEVADA, NV 89193
An Unconditional Guarantee
I have been a full time professional philatelist since 1985. If you unhappy with any of my lots for any reason, return it for a full refund. Do not hesitate to contact me with any question or concern.
P.O. Box 94822
Las Vegas, NV 89193
|From North America Tollfree 800-594-3837
From Elsewhere in the World 1-702-791-6828
All feedback systems are broken. I do not participate in Delcampe feedback. If you require feedback from a transaction, please do not purchase anything.
I do not accept any lower priced offers.
Laatste actualisering: 15:17:54
Momenteel geen aankoop. Wees de eerste!