Land van de verkoper, Europa, Noord-Amerika, Centraal-Amerika, Zuid-Amerika, Azië, Afrika, Oceanië
Verzending na betaling
Voor rekening van de koper
Please wait with the payment till I have send you the invoice.
I charge 5,5% handling fee to the whole sum of purchase and shipping cost
I give 5% discount from the whole invoice in case of payment by bank transfer IBAN/BIC or cash.
1. I shipp registered. The shipping fee is 5,-€ for a registered letter. It is covered by the insurence up to 55€
2. The INSURED shipping is obligatory for the value over 55€. The fee is 6- 9 ,-€ depending on the sume of insurence.
3. I can send registered to all countries for 5€ even in case if the total value of purchase is higher then 55€ but only on the risk of the buyer!!
3. The Slovak Post does not ship insured letters to some countries. In this case the shipping is 20-25€ for the insured parcel. Please ask me before bidding if you want to know, if it is possible to send an insured letter to your country. Or check it here: https://cennik.posta.sk/en
4. Other shipping possibilities available - DHL, FEDEX for actual prices.
5. I can ship by the current post for 1,5€ if the item is of a low value - till 25€. However only if the buyer takes over the risk of a possible lost.
1. Bank transfer IBAN/BIC:
Bank: Fio Banka
3. Western Union,
I accept payments by Western Union
4. TransferGo -an online payment system working in many countries under very acceptable contitions
Se here: https://www.transfergo.com/en/
4. Cash by personal take-over or sent in a letter (on the risk of the buyer).
Pls do not pay until you have not received the invoice and choosen the way of payment and shipping.
If the item is not paid within 7 days , I consider you do nat want to pay for the item and I cancel the deal.
If you are not satisfied with the item, I will refund it if you send it back within 7 days you have received it. I will recover you the whole sum minus the shippment.
If you do not agree to these conditions, pls do not bid on my items!
I am also willing to exchange banknotes. I collect banknotes of Central European countries and and banknote issued before 1960.