Upgrade your Lister to keep using it optimally!

• @miranda
    Amministratore

266 messaggi

Belgio

Hello,

Those of you who are using the Delcampe Lister know that it needs to be upgraded.
    Yesterday, a newsletter was sent, to the those of you who accept to receive them, in which we asked you to make sure you update your Lister asap.
    As mentioned in our email, this quick operation is absolutely essential to continue enjoying the Lister.
    From 31/03/2020, it will no longer be possible to use an old version of the Lister to put your items on sale.

The quickest way to update your Lister is by going to this page: Link (https) and by clicking on the orange button "Download Lister V4".
    The latest updated Lister version is version: V.4.1.8

How can you make sure you have this version?

It's pretty easy actually!
    Just open your Lister: in the upper left corner, you will see your version.
    If it's not clear enough, click on "About' in the upper right corner and check the version of you have in the pop-up that appears.
    See by yourself in the image I have attached.

I wish you all a very pleasant day!
    Stay safe!

Kind regards,
    Miranda
  • gemmament

271 messaggi

Regno Unito

Hello,

Those of you who are using the Delcampe Lister know that it needs to be upgraded.
    Yesterday, a newsletter was sent, to the those of you who accept to receive them, in which we asked you to make sure you update your Lister asap.
    As mentioned in our email, this quick operation is absolutely essential to continue enjoying the Lister.
    From 31/03/2020, it will no longer be possible to use an old version of the Lister to put your items on sale.

The quickest way to update your Lister is by going to this page: Link (https) and by clicking on the orange button "Download Lister V4".
    The latest updated Lister version is version: V.4.1.8

How can you make sure you have this version?

It's pretty easy actually!
    Just open your Lister: in the upper left corner, you will see your version.
    If it's not clear enough, click on "About' in the upper right corner and check the version of you have in the pop-up that appears.
    See by yourself in the image I have attached.

I wish you all a very pleasant day!
    Stay safe!

Kind regards,
    Miranda
    Hi Miranda. I have followed your instructions several times and all I am getting is version V.4.1.7. is there a problem with the update . Kind regards.
  • kipvits

85 messaggi

Svezia

Hi Miranda. I have followed your instructions several times and all I am getting is version V.4.1.7. is there a problem with the update . Kind regards.
    Try to install the new version of the Lister in a different folder than the previous version and see what happens.
  • @miranda
    Amministratore

266 messaggi

Belgio

Hi Gemmament,

Are you still having the same issue now?
    Have you followed Kipvits's advice?

KR,
    Miranda
  • gemmament

271 messaggi

Regno Unito

Hi Gemmament,

Are you still having the same issue now?
    Have you followed Kipvits's advice?

KR,
    Miranda
    hi. i am not sure how to do that. old and dense i'm afraid. tried again this morning from your instructions. still no joy. regards
  • @miranda
    Amministratore

266 messaggi

Belgio

hi. i am not sure how to do that. old and dense i'm afraid. tried again this morning from your instructions. still no joy. regards
    I am contacting you through your email, it will be easier to communicate.

Unisciti alla community di collezionisti!

Registrati Collegarsi