L’ancien site Delcampe est à présent fermé. Rejoignez la communauté Delcampe sur ce nouveau site pour acheter et vendre vos objets de collection. Apprendre à utiliser le nouveau Delcampe
<%= image_item_large %>

importing listings

• gemmament

181 messages

Royaume-Uni

Is it possible to import listings into Delcampe lister from the 'other site' and in simple terms -how? I realise there will have to be some adjustments to the listing once they are there. Up to now I have been rescanning items etc but this is time consuming. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation

Posté le 5 janv. 2012 à 07:34 (#365475) Signaler ce message Traduire ce message
  • xtf70

1487 messages

Royaume-Uni

Is it possible to import listings into Delcampe lister from the 'other site' and in simple terms -how? I realise there will have to be some adjustments to the listing once they are there. Up to now I have been rescanning items etc but this is time consuming. Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation

From the Delcampe online help:

The procedure is very simple and is explained in the Delcampe Lister v3 by selecting "Import", selecting the importation type, for example "eBay Turbo Lister(?)". A link "More information..." will appear and the different steps of the importation process will be explained.

Posté le 5 janv. 2012 à 16:54 (#365591) Signaler ce message Traduire ce message
  • gemmament

181 messages

Royaume-Uni

From the Delcampe online help:

The procedure is very simple and is explained in the Delcampe Lister v3 by selecting "Import", selecting the importation type, for example "eBay Turbo Lister(?)". A link "More information..." will appear and the different steps of the importation process will be explained.

Thank you for your quick response. Will have a go tomorrow.

Posté le 5 janv. 2012 à 17:17 (#365597) Signaler ce message Traduire ce message
  • tracy_barber

311 messages

États-Unis

Thank you for your quick response. Will have a go tomorrow.

Yes... it shouldn't be too hard, if you use a spreadsheet. The reason being that columns can be moved around very easily from "the other site" to the delcampe format.

Columns can be dropped, manipulated and so forth to get them cleaned up. If you need a little help, give a shout.

Tracy

Posté le 5 janv. 2012 à 23:56 (#365608) Signaler ce message Traduire ce message

Répondre au sujet

Ce sujet datant de plus de 6 mois, il n'est plus possible d'y répondre.