I shipped the cover January 19th. The buyer notified me that it was late. Told them to wait for 2 weeks and then tell me again if it has arrived or not. Buyer did not and left 0% instead. Sorry, I cannot control the mail and mail has been weird under Covid and worse with bad weather. I did send buyer a full refund, but wish buyer communicated with me first.