País del vendedor, Europa, América del Norte, América Central, América del Sur, Asia, Africa, Oceanía
Envío después del pago
A cargo del comprador
I have a weekly 10 item limit per bidder on my auction items. I had problems in the past on eBay with too many items won per user and hence put this limit here as well.
Please note the following information related to shipping:
- All items are all sent by Royal Mail normal postal service unless requested otherwise by the buyer upon receiving the invoice and agreed by the seller.
- Proof of posting obtained for all items.
- All items packed and protected well, hardback used when no stockcard is used.
- UK delivery by Royal Mail 1st class/packet/standard parcel as appropriate depending upon weight.
- EU/Worldwide items posted by Royal Mail airmail. Surface mail service used for heavy items.
- Please request signed for or airsure (registered) if you need tracking and I shall invoice you accordingly.
Moneybookers (preferred), IBAN (preferred), NOCHEX, cash on envelope. Accept cheques, money orders and cash within the UK. PAYPAL PAYMENTS:
Do no accept paypal anymore. In case the buyer can only pay via paypal, then it can be accepted but shipping has to be tracked (registered) at buyer's cost and 5% handling charges added on the total invoiced. No exceptions, paypal has ridiculous charges and silly rules that everybody who uses them have to follow. That is why I prefer to avoid using paypal.P & P CHARGES (SHIPPING)
First day covers / Stockcards with stamps:
UK: 1-9 items (£1.25 for 1st item, add 30p per extra FDC, for upto 8 extra ones) + optional 95p tracking + 5% for paypal payments (see above notes)
Overseas: 1-9 items (£2.50 for 1st one, add 50p per extra FDC, for upto 8 extra ones) + optional £4.95 tracking + 5% for paypal payments (see above notes).
Note: I combine p&p for multiple items won by the same winning bidder.Packets / Collections:
These are normally sent via standards parcel (UK) and surface mail (overseas) as appropriate.
If you are unsure of anything, anything really, please ask first before bidding. Can reply in English, Portuguese and a bit of French.Guarantee:
- Your full money back if item sent not as described. Items are to be returned at buyer's cost.
- Please do bid if you are sure you want the items and wish to complete the transaction. I am not a business man, but a private collector who buys and sells too.
- I made many friends on Delcampe, both buyers and sellers. Even have some on my Facebook page!
- If you feel like discussing any aspect of my auctions, etc please feel free to email me, I always email back. I do consider everyone to be different and quite often requests may be specific to a buyer.
- Please note that if anything goes wrong, for whatever reason, I shall do everything possible to resolve any problems that may arise no matter what, as I want my buyers to be happy with their purchases - and possibly return back for more!
- Many thanks.