Applying a fee template to my ongoing sales
This service is available to all sellers and will enable you to apply a fee template, regardless if they are already associated with a template. You can decide to apply a specific fee template to a selection of your items or to all items in your store.
To apply a fee template
- Go to the Management of shipping costs
- Select the category or categories to which you want to apply a fee template
You can choose between the following options:
- all my categories (which is selected by default)
- a specific category: select this option and the desired category from the lists or enter its category number
- Select the items to which you want to apply a fee template.
You can choose between the following options (taking into account your choice at category level):
- all my items
- only items without a fee template
- only items of this fee template: select the fee template via the drop-down menu
- specific objects: select this option and then go to step 3 ("Item selection") to select the item(s) to which you want to apply a template
- In the overview, select the template to apply from the list of your existing templates
- Click on "Apply this fee template"
This functionality is also available via multiple changes.