Technical status (02/08/2020 and 02/09/2020)
FEBRUARY 12 | 16:20 (UTC+1)
A definitive patch has been put in place by our IT department so that the issue we experienced on one of our servers does not happen again. This incident is therefore closed.
FEBRUARY 11 | 10:15 a.m. (UTC+1)
Duplicate sales have been erased in order to keep only one of them. Here's how we did it:
- If there were no bids on those duplicate sales, we kept only the first listing
- If there were multiple bids on these duplicate sales, we kept the one with the highest bid.
- If there were several bids of the same amount on these duplicate listings, we kept the one with the oldest bid
FEBRUARY 10 | 10H50 (UTC+1)
The site has been impacted by many technical difficulties from this Saturday, February 8th 2:00 pm to Sunday, February 9th 2:00 am (Brussels Time).
Below is a list of the technical problems you may have encountered:
- Duplicated sales when using the Lister and the API
- No reception of e-mails
- Impossibility to respond to e-mails and questions
- Impossibility to bid
- Impossibility to invoice and send reminders
- Impossibility to use the Dispute resolution system
- Error messages: "A system error has occurred. Please try again later.", "Error 500"
These difficulties occurred because one of our servers reached its maximum capacity without notice.
Our IT department made a temporary fix on Saturday night to unblock the situation as quickly as possible.
They have been working since then on a definitive solution.
Concerning your duplicates, here is how we will proceed:
- If there are no bids on these duplicate listings, we will keep only the first and original one
- If there are multiple bids on these duplicate listings, we will keep the one with the highest bid.
- If there are several bids of the same amount on these duplicate listings, we will keep the sale with the oldest bid.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
We will keep you informed of the situation via this same page.
If you have questions, don't hesitate to contact us via our contact form