How do I update the Lister?
The Lister is a tool built on ageing technology that prevents us from providing technical support to our users. This situation forces us to discontinue the download and update of the tool. In the long term, it will no longer be possible for you to list your items via the Lister..
However, we want to enable our Lister users to keep on bulk listing their items via a CSV or Excel file.
To this end, we have created a new selling tool: Easy Uploader.
This new selling tool allows former Lister users to export their files and import them directly into Easy Uploader without having to edit them.
For more information, please read this article:"How do I use my Lister files in Easy Uploader?"
The Lister can be updated to correct operating anomalies or when new functionality becomes available.
We recommend that updates be done as soon as they become available.
This article covers the following topics:
Updating from within the Lister
The following message will appear when an update is available:
- Click on “Download the new version”
- The download will begin and the status will display in your browser
- Click on the download status to initiate installation.
- A message will be displayed asking you to confirm if you authorize the application to make changes to your device. Click on “Yes”.
- Another message will appear asking you to select the program installation language. After selecting the installation language, click on “OK”.
- A window will open to accept the licence contract. Check “I accept the agreement” to continue the installation. Click on “Next”:
- The program will finalize the installation and open the Lister.
Note: If the Lister is open at program installation time, you will be asked to close it before continuing. This is perfectly normal and recommended to ensure correct updating of the program.
Updating from the website
You can also update your software from the dedicated Lister page
- Click on
- The download will begin and the status will display in your browser.
- Click on the download status to launch the installation and follow the same steps as above.
Tip: the system will automatically detect your operating system and download the right version regardless if you are using Windows or Mac OS X.
Contact our Customer Service.