I can't find the item I put up for sale
If you recently put an item up for sale, it’s possible that it will not show up in the search results immediately. Sales generally show up in search results lists within 5 minutes to 24 hours.
To find your item, you can:
Search for the item in My Delcampe
- Go to My items for sale: Currently running
- Use the search engine or the filters provided to find your item
Search by item number
- Go to Advanced search: Search by number
Enter the item number in the search field
- Click on to be directed to the item page
Still can’t find your item?
If you still can’t find your item in the search results 24 hours after you created it, take the following steps:
- Check that the item name doesn’t contain any spelling errors and that you didn’t inadvertently connect two words. Don’t use any special characters (!, /, @) in the advert title.
- Check that your item can be sold on Delcampe according to the rules. The sale of items which don’t comply with our terms and conditions of use may be closed.
If none of the steps above helps, please contact Customer Service.