How to manage the folders of the Lister
The Lister is a tool built on ageing technology that prevents us from providing technical support to our users. This situation forces us to discontinue the download and update of the tool. In the long term, it will no longer be possible for you to list your items via the Lister..
However, we want to enable our Lister users to keep on bulk listing their items via a CSV or Excel file.
To this end, we have created a new selling tool: Easy Uploader.
This new selling tool allows former Lister users to export their files and import them directly into Easy Uploader without having to edit them.
For more information, please read this article:"How do I use my Lister files in Easy Uploader?"
With the Lister you can manage your items for sale folders.
You can add a folder, create sub-folders, modify them and delete them.
There is no limit to the number of folders you can create.
This article covers the following subjects:
- Adding folders in the Lister
- How to find my folders in the Lister
- Modifying folders in the Lister
- Deleting folders in the Lister
- Viewing items in sub-folders
- Moving items from one folder to another
- Moving a folder into another one (creating sub-folders)
- Personalising the field list in folders
Adding folders in the Lister
To add a folder:
Click “Add” in the top left of the Lister
- Add the new folder name by first deleting “New folder” and adding the desired folder name
- Enter a description (optional)
- Choose the folder location. “Delcampe” is the default.
- Click “OK” to save.
Hint: to add a new sub-folder, follow the same steps above and at the beginning select the folder within which you would like to create a sub-folder.
Where are my Lister folders?
To find your Lister folders:
Go to the top left of the menu
- Double-click on each existing folder and find the possible sub-folders
Modifying folders in the Lister
The “Delcampe” folder cannot be modified. Only the sub-folders can.
To modify a folder:
- Select the folder you want to change
- Add the new folder name by first deleting the old name and adding the name you have chosen
- Modify or enter a description (optional)
- Click “OK” to save changes.
Deleting folders in the Lister
To delete a folder:
- Select the folder you want to delete
- Click “OK” to confirm deletion
Viewing items in sub-folders
To view items in sub-folders:
Tick the box “See items in the subfolders”
- The items will appear in the main folder
Moving items from one folder to another
To move items in sub-folders:
- Select the folder (or sub-folder)
- Tick the items you want to move
Click “Move in the folder” in the bottom left
- Choose the new folder you would like to move the items to
- Click “OK”
Moving a folder into another one (creating sub-folders)
To move a folder into another one:
- Select the folder with your mouse
- Press and hold the left mouse button
- Whilst holding, navigate to the folder you would like to add your folder to
- Release the left mouse button when the cursor is on the target.
Hint: this technique is commonly known as “Drag and drop”.
Personalising the field list in folders
The field list allows you to show or hide one or various fields in your folders.
Click “Field list”
- The boxes are ticked by default. Untick the ones you would not like to see in your folders.
Click “Close” to save changes.
Contact our Customer Service.