As you might have noticed it, our menu has changed!
This new menu consists of 5 tabs:
* By clicking on your nickname, you will have access to all the links of your Delcampe account in general as well as to your messages (most of the links that were previously in "My Delcampe" are now included).
* The "Buy" tab includes not only searches but also everything related to your purchases (purchase tracking, feedback...).
* The "Sell" tab gives access to all the links allowing you to manage your sales as well as the seliing tools.
* The "Community" tab will give you access to the blog, agenda and forum.
* The Help Centre will answer most of your questions.
We have done everything we could to have it stopped.
However, this glitch will only be solved with time.
Let me explain you what happens here: a Google Adsense ad (like the ones you have) stops after 30 minutes of inactivity which means that if you do not stop using Delcampe, the ad will be on forever UNTIL midnight (Brussels Time).
Midnight is the time at which all Adsense session stops.
So if you keep on seeing this ad, it's because you are on the website and you haven't stopped during 30 minutes at least, but after midnight it should be over (for all the people that had the Google AdSense session running).
the Google Adsense is still there for some of you.
I still had it on Mozilla Firefox, then I deleted my cookies and clear my cache and the ad disappeared.
On Google Chrome, the ad wasn't there anymore, didn't need to clear my cache and/or delete my cookies.
As soon as this is fixed for everyone, I will let you know.