Start of the sale:
United Nations - (3 Offices) 2021 World Heritage – Bridges, Waterways and Railways - Set 6v MNH
About (3 Offices) 2021 World Heritage – Bridges, Waterways and Railways
World Heritage sites belong to all the peoples of the world, irrespective of the territory on which they are located. Heritage is our legacy from the past, what we live with today, and what we pass on to future generations.
The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) seeks to encourage the identification, protection and preservation of cultural and natural heritage around the world considered to be of outstanding value to humanity. This is embodied in an international treaty called the Convention concerning the Protection of the World Cultural and Natural Heritage, adopted by UNESCO in 1972.
The United Nations Postal Administration is proud to present to collectors the 2021 World Heritage prestige booklet, featuring bridges, waterways, and railways.
– US$ 0.55 Rideau Canal (Canada)
– US$ 1.20 The Grand Canal (China)
– CHF 1,00 Rhaetian Railway in the Albula/Bernina Landscapes (Switzerland/Italy)
– CHF 1,50 Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, India
– € 1,00 Fort Bridge, Scotland
– € 1,80 Old Bridge Area of the Old City of Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina)