Start of the sale:
Friday, July 31, 2020 at 6:52 AM
Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 9:27 AM
Unique oppertunity of getting never framed, mint conditioned print. Rare to find this good quality on such old limited edition prints.
Has both signature and watermark, which is rare in this limited edition series.
- Gallery price / Retail value is $1200.00
- Guaranteed an authentic original print.
- 100 % Authentic, taken from a comlete set of La Divine Comedie that we own.
- Pristine quality for a 59 year old print, in mint condition.
- Comes with a copy of the original justification page in addition to a COA.
- Also included is the original booklet (pages which are either in front or after the print)
- The print will come in a professional high quality, clear, archival polyester pocket, used by museums and galleries for optimal storage.
- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING INCLUDED
Your chance to own a pristine original print from Dali.
Since there are no known forgeries of book prints you can be certain that this is an original.
This print have BOTH signature and watermark, whuch is rare in this limited edition series.
The reason not all print's in the Divine Comedie series have watermark's is that the printing was done on larger sheets of paper (4 pages was printed on each sheet), and only one of the pages on each sheet had the watermark.
In addition only a few of the prints in each publication was signed.
This original print, has never been framed, this is one of the reason's why this print is of such good quality.
This is a unique oppertunity to own an original Dali print, either for framing or to collect for future investment.
Artist : Salvador Dali
Title : Depart Pour Le grand Vouage
Chant : #1
Print : Woodcut
Publisher : Les Haures Claire
Published Year : 1963
Size : 33 x 26 cm
Special : Signed and watermarked print
- Catalogue raisonné Field p. 189 to 200
- Catalogue raisonné Michler & Lopsinger #1039 to 1138