Archive and unarchive a payment request (buyer)
This article covers the following topics:
- Archiving a payment request
- Unarchiving a payment request
- Archiving and unarchiving payment requests
To archive a payment request
- Go to “My purchase tracking"
- Find the payment request to be archived and click on
Select “Archive” in the scrolling menu:
Once a request has been archived, the message will be displayed and you can find the payment request in “My purchase tracking: Archived”
To unarchive a payment request
- Go to “My purchase tracking: Archived”
- Click on
- A confirmation message will appear
- The transaction will be in your purchases
Archiving and unarchiving payment requests
- Click on the small square at the top of the page:
- Next, click on “Archive” or “Unarchive”
You can also check the transactions to be archived or unarchived.
Tip: professional sellers should replace the term “payment request” by “invoice”.