How to pay your seller
On Delcampe, sellers have the possibility to send or not a payment request to their buyers. Some sellers set up their account to allow you to pay directly for your purchase without having to wait for them to validate the payment request.
Warning: all of your purchases must be paid to your sellers directly. Never credit your Delcampe account to pay for your purchases.
This article covers the following subjects:
My seller sent me a payment request
Go to “My purchases: To pay"
- Select the transaction and push the button
Choose a shipping method
Tip: Your seller may require tracked shipping in the case of a PayPal payment. In this case, you will not be able to select a shipping method without tracking. The following message will appear:
- Choose from among the payment methods provided by your seller and select the payment method best suited to your needs. These are all of the payment methods accepted by your seller. This does not mean that they will all be displayed.
- Click on
- Follow the instructions to pay
Warning: if you select an electronic payment method like PayPal or a credit card, you will be redirected to their website to make your payment.
For payments by bank transfer, cheque or cash, you must only confirm your payment if it has been made. In other words, payments by bank transfer must be done via your bank. You must personally send your cheque or cash payment.
My seller didn’t send me a payment request
In this specific case, your seller has not configured their account to enable their buyers to pay without waiting for a payment request to be sent.
Your seller will have seven days to send it to you.
- When you receive the payment request, go to “My seller sent me a payment request”
- If you don’t receive the payment request, follow the instructions below:
Contact your seller, if you haven’t already
- Open a dispute if you don’t hear from them
Wait for seven days after the claim has been submitted to consider your purchase cancelled
Tip: if you are buying from a professional seller, replace the term "payment request" by "invoice".