Sellers Who Speak English

• Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

This information is no longer available because the user’s account has been deleted (GDPR)
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

Switzerland

This information is no longer available because the user’s account has been deleted (GDPR)
    • Created on 4 Jul 2004 at 23:26
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

Belgium

• dudart
    Closed account

1 message

Croatia

I´m trying to find sellers that I can converse with about purchasing their postcards. I like using PayPal but I will pay by whatever is called for. If you speak english and sell postcards send me your auction ID name so I can check out your auction..

Hi, I have a lot of postcards- older and newer ones. Please e-mail me for details.
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United Kingdom

• berkel

4 messages

Netherlands

[QUOTE="00035665"]I´m trying to find sellers that I can converse with about purchasing their postcards. I like using PayPal but I will pay by whatever is called for. If you speak english and sell postcards send me your auction ID name so I can check out your auction..[/QUOTE]

please tell me which items you are looking for and i am sure that i can help you, Theo Netherlands
  • gillet29

808 messages

Canada

[QUOTE="00035665"]I´m trying to find sellers that I can converse with about purchasing their postcards. I like using PayPal but I will pay by whatever is called for. If you speak english and sell postcards send me your auction ID name so I can check out your auction..[/QUOTE]

Happy New year
    I'M from Quebec,Canada and I speack your language and I have also postcards to sell.Tell me what you want may be ...you never know !!!
  • laurent4

15 messages

Australia

Hello from Sydney

I do speak ENglish (and French) and sell postcards on Delcampe
    Link (http)

and Ebay
    Link (http)

Follow either links to see what I have for sale and I indeed welcome Paypal !

What type of cards / subject are you after ???????

Laurent from Sydney
  • xalkida

4 messages

Greece

Hello, my name is Mpampis, I'm from Greece, my Delcampe ID is "xalkida" and I'm speak greek and english.

I'm not using Paypal in this site cause I can't deposit the money into my bank account. Greece and Portugal are not at Paypal's list! :(

Happy new year
    Mpampis :D
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

• gillet29

808 messages

Canada

good evening
    I've got every thing for you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!... :applause: :applause: :applause: I'm from Quebec , Canada ,I speak french and English and I have more than 1850 items on GILLET29 .
    So you will have all the wekend to :pc_user:
  • xtf70

1490 messages

United Kingdom

Well, I'm English and I sell postcards, so that's the first two hurdles cleared. I also take payments in Sterling, Euro or US Dollars (sorry not much call for Vietnamese Dongs or Tahitan paua shells) through either Moneybookers.com (preferred) or PayPal. My rabge of cards varies according to what I've got in stock at any given time but usually consists of a majority of British topographicals with a lesser selection of overseas; in any case there's nothing later than about 1955 except in occasional circumstances.
    Allan
  • gillet29

808 messages

Canada

I have 5565 choises for you,and I speak english :applause: :applause: :applause:
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

Peru

• mamouchka

551 messages

Belgium

• Created on 31 Dec 2004 at 14:50
    Dear Postman1,
    I'm from Belgium, and speak English without any problem !
    I've often buyers from the U.S.A. and everything runs O.K. with them.
    I've unfortunately not Paypal, but do accept U.S. Dollars "hidden" in a letter (take care for theft ). :no:
    If you find something for you in my several auctions, it will be a pleasure for me to sell you. :)
    Bests regards from Belgium, ;)
    Mamouchka
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

• Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

Belgium

• Created on 31 Dec 2004 at 14:50
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

Slovenia

• gillet29

808 messages

Canada

I´m trying to find sellers that I can converse with about purchasing their postcards. I like using PayPal but I will pay by whatever is called for. If you speak english and sell postcards send me your auction ID name so I can check out your auction..

Hi, I have a lot of postcards- older and newer ones. Please e-mail me for details.
    • Created on 1 Aug 2004 at 17:15
    :applause: If you have the time... my store is open with +++ 8500 +++ postcards
    :pc_user: good day
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

• Created on 30 Jul 2006 at 05:58
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

• Created on 24 Aug 2006 at 10:59
  • scview
    Closed account
    PRO

430 messages

United States

Good day. I am new to the site. I am based out of South Carolina & speak English (with or without a southern accent. :) ) Seller ID : SCVIEW Stefano
  • Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

Belgium

• Account deleted
    Account deleted

0 messages

United States

• Created on 18 Sept 2006 at 09:08

Join the collectors community

Register Login