Terms and Conditions of Sale, Returns Policy
Last updated 16th March 2016
ADVANCE HOLIDAY NOTICE
Please note ADVANCE HOLIDAY DATE When Stamps n All will be closed for all business:- Stamps n All will be closed for all business during the following dates: - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to xxxxxxxxxxxxx
All GOODS sold by Stamps n All and via the Internet carry a 100% satisfaction warranty. In buying goods from us you are accepting our terms and conditions and refund policy in full.
All goods sold will be as advertised.
All graphics are Copyright - Stamps n All. All such graphics showing - Stamps n All in a faint colour is STRICTLY a watermark applied using photoshop to the graphics and does not apprear on the actual item/s
Note regarding stated conditions of coins. Coin grading is a difficult task. Grading is also personal to the person under-taking the task. In order to satisfy yourself as to the grade of a coin/s view the photograph/s. We always use high defintion photographs using a Stanley Gibbons UM5 USB Microscope or scans at a minimum of 200dpi. HD scan/s available on request, these may take some owing to workload.
Gradings we use are in assending order, as determined by us.
FAIR: Circulated coins showing solid use use. Generally this grade is only used for rare dates where just the date is visable. Most other features barely visable. (Space Filler Grade)
GOOD (G): Circulated coins showing solid use. Approx 30%+ of highlights visable, ie monarchs head well outline visable.
FINE (F): Circulated coins showing solid use. Approx 50%+ of highlights visable, ie hairlines of monarchs head well worn.
VERY FINE (VF): Circulated coins showing good signs of use. Approx 75%+ of highlights visable, ie hairlines of monarchs head.
EXTRA FINE (XF): Circulated coins showing signs of use. Approx 95%+ of highlights visable, ie hairlines of monarchs head. Depending on how coins have been handled Bronze coins will have a good percentage of lustre may still be visable
UNC: Coins struck for circulation showing some very minor bag marks. No wear to highlights or wear to edges, may have a few bag marks on edges. Depending on how coins have been handled Bronze coins will have a good percentage of lustre
BUNC: No visable marks on surface as special handling used at the mint when struck. Bronze coins will have full lustre. Generally in modern coins in a sealed packet.
PROOF: Specially struck coins with a polished surface sometimes with frosted highlights. Generally in modern coins in a sealed packet.
A grade followed by + sign uindicates a slightly higher grade.
Coins sold in bulk lots will of any grade and will supplied loose in packets.
NOTE FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS.
Buyers are responsible for ensuring they are allowed to import the goods purchased into their country and they will be responsible for any and all import duties imposed by their respective Customs. If we find there are restrictions, the sale will be refunded and the sale will be cancelled with Delcampe. Buyers will be notified accordingly.
Payment is required within 7 days of end of auction or Buy it Now purchase, after 4 days a reminder will be sent.
Payment methods accepted:- Paypal Only
BACS from UK Banks only – Details on request.
All NEW goods sold carry a manufacturer’s warranty. Any items that are mistreated (including the incorrect cleaning of swimming goggles (i.e. metallic lens coatings) against manufacturer’s instructions will invalidate any warranty.
Any item altered in any way to that which has been supplied, will invalidate any warranty and exclude item/s from our returns poilicy. This includes removing stamps from any backing they may be attached to.
Details are also supplied on the reverse of every sales receipt sent with orders.
Refund Policy within the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs), ie, within 14 days of receipt of goods.
1. All sales receipts carry a copy of our terms and conditions and constitute as notification under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs).
2. CCRs give consumers an unconditional right to cancel an order within 14 days of receipt of goods. This is to allow the consumer the opportunity to examine the goods. If you wish to cancel an order WRITTEN NOTICE must be given to us either at the address above or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls are not acceptable for cancellation. Do not return items until a Returns Number has been issued.
3. Clients cancelling their purchase under the CCRs are required to return the goods to us in the condition they were received at their expense along with a copy of the sales receipt and all original packaging and clothing tags.
4. All goods are to be returned within 14 days of cancellation. We advise that the goods should be returned via a service that requires a signature upon delivery and proof of posting. Please also enclose a copy of your cancellation letter. Please contact us prior to returning item/s for a Returns Number. Note: Basic outward postal shipping charges are only refundable providing we are notified within the CCRs 14 day cooling off period. The cost of returning items is to be paid by the client.
5. Clients not returning goods will be charged all fees incurred for their recovery and your refund will not be issued.
6. In the event of cancellation, you will be responsible for the returning of the goods. You will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods within 14 days of cancellation. We will not make the refund until goods have been returned and we will be entitled to deduct an amount from the refund if the goods have been unreasonably handled or appear to have been used.
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES & RETURN OF GOODS OUTSIDE OF CCR REGULATIONS i.e. all sales of goods after 15 days from receipt.
Goods will only be accepted for return under the following terms:
1. All returns must be authorised and a returns number obtained
2. The buyer must email or write to us BEFORE returning any items.
3. All goods MUST be returned in the condition as dispatched. Any goods altered in any way will not be accepted for return.
4. Goods will be subject to a fee of up to 20% of value of goods for restocking.
5. All new clothing (if accepted for refund) can only be returned in condition supplied – ie, WITH ORIGINAL TAGS still attached and with original product packaging.
6. The buyer pays the return postage unless arranged PRIOR TO the item being returned.
7. Postal/shipping charges are non-refundable.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Geographical Trading Address. Stamps n All, 32 Eastbury Ave, Plymouth, PL5 2NB
Telephone: 0044 (0) 1752 296 369
See back of delivery note.