Start of the sale:
Thursday, 12 June 2014 at 20:42
Friday, 10 July 2020 at 11:57
From Tonga Niuafoou 1988 Australia Bicentenary set.
Payment can be made in two ways:-
1. By cash (US dollars, English pounds or Euros) posted through the mail. Cash travels safely through the mail when placed between several sheets of paper or inside an old card.
2. Or payment can be made through PayPal in US dollars, English pounds or euros.
IMPORTANT – PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING POINTS:-
1. I cannot take MasterCard or VisaCard direct. I do not have merchant facilities. I can only take credit card payments if done through PayPal.
2. I cannot take cheques as bank fees are too high on overseas cheques.
3. If you win an item and will be paying through the mail, you MUST email me and let me know that you will pay through the mail so that I know what is happening.
Buyer to pay airmail postage (which includes firm and secure packaging) on this item of US$2.00. Extra items won are only 50 cents each to cover extra postage/packing/handling fees.