* * * Payments INLAND (UK): * * *
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS BEFORE YOU RECEIVE OUR INVOICEPlease send us an email requesting an invoice when you have finished your purchases, stating how you wish to pay. We only accept cheques and bank transfer as methods of payment or, though not favoured or recommended, cash, which should be sent by Registered Post.
PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENTS BEFORE YOU RECEIVE OUR INVOICE.Please send us an email requesting an invoice when you have finished your purchases, stating how you wish to pay.
1. We accept PayPal from non-UK customers subject to a surcharge of 25p plus 4% on the entire invoice... There are certain high risk countries (see above) where we may apply special conditions to postal sendings, unless sent by registered insured post. . See also our Shipping & Handling section with regard to high risk countries.
2. We only accept Skrill (formerly moneybookers) if you have no other way of paying. Please contact us. There is also a surcharge for using this service.
3. In exceptional circumstances, we accept cash in Pounds Sterling and Euros only; all monies are sent at your risk and should be sent by registered post. Send only banknotes, not coins. Cash should never be sent from Spain by ordinary airmail post and sending cash by post is not legal in certain countries.
4. Please note that Britain is not in the Euro Zone. The cost of bank transfers is very high in most cases from the Euro Zone and Overseas to Britain, but it becomes a more economic option for high value purchases, for example payments in excess of Pounds 400.00. If this is your preferred option, please note that transfers must be made in Sterling and must be drawn on a British Bank and you must instruct your bank to charge to your account the banking fees at both ends (your bank's fees + our bank's fees). These two fees may typically amount, we estimate, to around Pounds Sterling 30-40, sometimes even more. IBAN and BIC details on request.
5. We do NOT accept postage stamps in payment.
Payment DeadlinesWe often have both auctions and 'buy now' on Delcampe. If you have already won an auction lot, or made some 'buy now' purchases and you are waiting on the result of another auction bid with us, we are happy to wait a reasonable time, so that you can combine purchases. Just send us an email, letting us know how long the auction(s) still have to run. Otherwise, we would ask customers please to make payment within 7 days of our invoice date. If, for any reason, that is a problem, please send us an email. Good communication can prevent lots of unnecessary problems.
Legal termsOur prices do not contain, and are not subject to, VAT / TVA or any other taxes, other than any import duties which might be payable in your country.