Start of the sale:
Wednesday, 14 November 2018 at 06:26
Sunday, 30 August 2020 at 19:22
This set of books - The Imperial Dictionary, English Technological, and Scientific was published in the year 1850 by Blackie & Son and is a rare first edition. Also included is the supplement which was published in 1856. Featuring beautiful hardback leather covers and illustrated throughout, these books are a very special piece of history and would make an excellent gift and sit well in any collection.
- Full Title: The Imperial Dictionary, English Technological, and Scientific
- Author: John Ogilvie
- Year of Publishing: 1850
- Place of Publishing: United Kingdom
- Format: Hardback
- Overall the books are in very good condition with some minor wear from age.
- The books are completely free of any pen/pencil markings.
- Please see the images for a good idea of the condition of the books