1. Serving stamp collectors since 1999.
2. Life Member of Philatelic Society of Malaysia (PSM).
3. Items listed are from personal collection. They are without fault unless noted in the lot description. Although we do not practice Six Sigma, we do have quality control. Stamps will be checked again before shipment. We consistently get 5 star in the category "Item as described" at the other site.
4. Prices usually follow local market prices. We especially do not charge higher price or even crazy price just because there are no competitions. We do not treat customers like clueless bunnies and take advantage of their trust to charge crazy price. Charging some modern Malaysia items by another dealer for 580 Euro each is more like a get-rich-quick scheme. They are not even worth 10% of the listed price. We will never do this.
5. The picture posted is stock photo and it is for illustration only unless stated otherwise, so serial number, plate number, perforation etc. may differ.
6. Shipping and handling fee may be higher than others because we usually use new and solid cardboard to protect the items we send out. We do not profit from shipping and handling cost. We have improved our packing throughout the years and we believe our packing is one of the best.
7. Please let us know what stamps you collect and we will try to affix stamps that are in your area of interest on the envelope. You may be pleasantly surprised!
8. If you change your mind and would like to cancel your order, NO PROBLEM but kindly inform us as soon as possible.
9. If you're not satisfied with the product you purchased because of inaccurate description, please contact me within 3 days for an exchange or refund if there is no stock. The shipping & handling costs are not returnable.
10. If you are unhappy about something, let us know. We appreciate your comments and suggestion.
11. If you collect covers or used stamps and want to buy mint stamps and use them on covers, it can be done. The face value of the stamps will be deducted from shipping and handling costs.
12. If you collect thematic stamps and want to know any Malaysia stamps in your area of interest, especially secondary topic, we are happy to help you. It is actually fun to do this. Our listing at Delcampe also include some popular keywords in the title, such as bird or birds, butterfly or butterflies, bridge, aircraft, train, ship etc so browsing the title or entering these keywords at the search box will help you find them. Sometimes there is not enough room to list all keywords in the title, so you may want to select the option "Search within descriptions"
Our listing sorted by year/title/Scott Catalogue Number: