If you are the winner of this auction, please email me your shipping address exactly as it should appear on the envelope in clear and precise letters. Many addresses outside the USA are long and much different than ours, please take the time to make sure your mailing address is clear and precise, so that I may get your lot ready for shipment.
Thanks for looking and have a great day,
Mint Never Hinged (MNH) = Stamp is new, post office fresh.
Mint hinged (MH) = There are many versions of MH, the following hopefully will help you.
1. (MVLH) = Stamp is very close to post office fresh, hard to see area where stamp was hinged.
2. (MLH) = Stamp is close to post office fresh, has very little gum disturbance.
3. (MH) = Stamp will have disturbed gum.
4. (MNG) = Un-cancelled stamp with no gum.
5. (MHR) = Stamp will have hinge residue on back.
6. (MHH) = Mint stamp which has been heavily hinged with disturbed gum.
7. (MOG) = Stamp is Mint with old gum, color of gum varies or cracked.
8. (MSG) = Mint stamp with sporotic gum, could have as much as 50% of gum missing.
CONDITION OF STAMP
1. (XF) = Post office fresh, cream of the crop.
2. (VF) = Stamp has no tears, creases, missing perf's, hinge thins, soil or anything else that leads to the detriment of the item.
3. (G) = Usually as above VF, except it may have some soil and heavy cancellation.
4. (F) = Stamp could have a missing perf. or two, a small hinge thin or pin hole, heavy cancellation, and generally poor color quality.
5. (DAM) = Items with this designation may have a tear, large hinge thin, several missing perf's, or any other problem which is detrimental to the stamp. Items with this designation are generally sold as "fillers" .
Note: I try very hard to grade all items to the above guidelines. I've been known to miss one or two, but if I do, please do not hesitate to let me know and I will make it good.