Terms and Conditions of Sale
Last updated 5th July 2015
ADVANCE HOLIDAY NOTICE
Please note ADVANCE HOLIDAY DATE When Stamps n All will be closed for all business:- Stamps n All will be closed for all business during the following dates: - 5pm 8th July 2015 to 9am 20th July 2015 for our Summer Holiday. Dates inclusive.
All GOODS sold by Stamps n All and via the Internet carry a 100% satisfaction warranty. In buying goods from us you are accepting our terms and conditions and refund policy in full. We are also registered with Trading Standards under their "BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - TRADING STANDARDS APPROVED" Scheme.
All goods sold will be as advertised.
Buyer making multiple purchases and paying individually, and those who have paid multiple postage fees, will have the excess postage paid refunded less any extra Paypal fees we have incurred. This is why we ask buyers to use the shopping basket.
NOTE FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL BUYERS.
Buyers are responsible for ensuring they are allowed to import the goods purchased into their country. If we find there are restrictions, the sale will be refunded and the sale will be cancelled with eBay. Buyers will be notified accordingly.
Payment is required within 7 days of end of auction or Buy it Now purchase, after 4 days a reminder will be sent.
Payment methods accepted:- Paypal or Skrill is preferred method
BACS from UK Banks only – Details on request.
All sales over £20 will only be shipped via a service requiring a signature on delivery. Additional fees may apply. We also reserve the right to add a signature on delivery / tracking service at our disgression.
Any clients receiving items by any carrier that require signing for is duty bound to check the condition of the package/s PRIOR to signing. IF THE PACKAGE IS FOUND TO HAVE BEEN OPENED / DAMAGED. DO NOT SIGN FOR IT. Signing for it in that condition will nullify any claims to carrier / ourselves* or *** see notes below. Inform carrier package is to be returned to sender and contact us immediately. This is why we use Registered Post, International Signed For, a variety of tracked services and Recorded Signed For Services.
*Once an item is signed for the clients are in fact confirming to the carrier and indirectly the sender that the package has been received in an undamaged / unopened condition. At that point of signing if the package is received unchecked, the carrier and ourselves will no longer accept any claims for the loss / damage of the goods.
Goods will ONLY BE SHIPPED to addresses registered with Delcampe / Paypal. NO EXCEPTIONS.
This is to comply with Decampe / Paypal Buyer / Seller protection policy. Any requests for shipping to alternative addresses will be refused.
Buyers will be given 24 hours to accept delivery to registered Delcampe / Paypal address otherwise payment will be refunded in full and case reported to Delcampe as possible fraud.
06/02/21013. Following a growing trend in claims for missing items from orders that have been dispatched, we are keeping records of offenders. Persistent offenders will be blocked from making future purchases.
We aim to dispatch all goods purchased within 1 working day (Monday, Wednesday & Friday) on receipt of cleared payments, except holidays when a holiday warning notice will appear on the listing and website home page. If for any unforeseen reason goods cannot be dispatched within 14 days the order will be cancelled and all monies refunded and the client notified.
All NEW goods sold carry a manufacturer’s warranty. Any items that are mistreated (including the incorrect cleaning of swimming goggles (i.e. metallic lens coatings) against manufacturer’s instructions) will invalidate any warranty.
POSTAL RESTRICTIONS -
Due to sanctions imposed by the United Nations and mail delivery problems. We will no longer post ANY ITEMS to the following countries
Afganistan (other than BFPO), Armenia and Azerbaijan, Belarus, Burma, Democratic Republic of Congo, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea,
Eritrea, Iran, Iraq (other than BFPO), Ivory Coast, Lebanon ,Liberia, Libya, Republic of Guinea, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan,
Royal Mail have also stopped all deliveries to the following countries, therefore as well as above countries we will no longer accept buyers from these until further notice.
***Faulty goods/Items damaged or broken in transit - Please advise us immediately the day of receipt. Retain the packaging from the damaged goods, as this may be required for inspection by postal authorities. We may also request you return the faulty/damaged goods to us as we will need to inspect them prior to replacement. Returns will be at our expense via a service agreed between the client and ourselves prior to dispatch. If the goods are found to be faulty or damaged we will offer a replacement if possible or a full refund.
Refund Policy within the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs), ie, within 14 days of receipt of goods.
1. All sales receipts carry a copy of our terms and conditions and constitute as notification under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs).
2. CCRs give consumers an unconditional right to cancel an order within 14 days of receipt of goods. This is to allow the consumer the opportunity to examine the goods. If you wish to cancel an order WRITTEN NOTICE must be given to us either at the address above or by email - email@example.com. Phone calls are not acceptable for cancellation. Do not return items until a Returns Number has been issued.
3. Clients cancelling their purchase under the CCRs are required to return the goods to us in the condition they were received at their expense along with a copy of the sales receipt and all original packaging and clothing tags.
4. All goods are to be returned within 14 days of cancellation. We advise that the goods should be returned via a service that requires a signature upon delivery and proof of posting. Please also enclose a copy of your cancellation letter. Please contact us prior to returning item/s for a Returns Number. Note: Basic outward postal shipping charges are only refundable providing we are notified within the CCRs 14 day cooling off period. The cost of returning items is to be paid by the client.
5. Clients not returning goods will be charged all fees incurred for their recovery and your refund will not be issued.
6. In the event of cancellation, you will be responsible for the returning of the goods. You will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods within 14 days of cancellation. We will not make the refund until goods have been returned and we will be entitled to deduct an amount from the refund if the goods have been unreasonably handled or appear to have been used.
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES & RETURN OF GOODS OUTSIDE OF CCR REGULATIONS i.e. all sales of goods after 15 days from receipt.
Goods will only be accepted for return under the following terms:
1. All returns must be authorised and a returns number obtained
2. The buyer must email or write to us BEFORE returning any items.
3. All goods MUST be returned in the condition as dispatched. Any goods altered in any way will not be accepted for return.
4. Goods will be subject to a fee of up to 20% of value of goods for restocking.
5. All new clothing (if accepted for refund) can only be returned in condition supplied – ie, WITH ORIGINAL TAGS still attached and with original product packaging.
6. The buyer pays the return postage unless arranged PRIOR TO the item being returned.
7. Postal/shipping charges are non-refundable.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Geographical Trading Address. Stamps n All, Unit 10, McDonald Court, Mary Seacole Road, the Millfields, Plymouth, PL1 3JY.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 1752 604 469 - CALLERS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.