From April 1st 2013.
FREE OF CHARGE Global shipping on the following lots
All Stamp sales singles and sets (EXCLUDING KILOWARE & STAMPS on any form of COVER) totalling over £50
All Stamp sales STAMPS ON INDIVIDUAL ENVELOPES (EXCLUDING BULK & KILOWARE LOTS) totalling over £100
All Coin sales (EXCLUDING BULK & KILOWARE LOTS) totalling over £100
All Postcard sales (EXCLUDING BULK & KILOWARE LOTS) totalling over £100
All UK mail will be sent 1st Class Post. UK buyers are welcome to collect direct from us. Please telephone 0845-257-0813 to arrange an appointment. NOTE Callers strictly by appointment only.
In order to help buyers save on shipping we now operate a system where buyers can buy items spread over 1 calander month to save on shipping. You will still be required to pay for items within the 7 day limit and new invoices with adjusted shipping will be sent on a weekly basis or as purchases are made. At the end of 1 calander month from date of first purchase items will be posted providing all items are paid. If you wish to partake of this option, please let us know otherwise an invoice will be sent at end of auctions on a 7 day basis. All unpaid items will be invoiced every Friday..
Terms and Conditions of Sale
ADVANCE HOLIDAY NOTICE
Please note ADVANCE HOLIDAY DATE When Stamps n All will be closed for all business:- Stamps n All will be closed for all business during the following dates: - None booked
All GOODS sold by Stamps n All and via the Internet carry a 100% satisfaction warranty. In buying goods from us you are accepting our terms and conditions and refund policy in full.
All goods sold will be as advertised. If for any reason goods are unavailable, the buyer will be notified of this and the reasons why, the buyer may be offered, if possible, an alternative item. If this is not possible the sale will be deemed as cancelled.
Payment is required within 7 days of end of auction or Buy it Now purchase.
Payment methods accepted:-
Paypal or Skrill is preferred method.
BACS Transfers from UK Banks only. We do not accept International IBAN Transfers.
CREDIT CARDS are no longer accepted as our payment portal has been closed down.
CASH - SENT ENTIRELY AT SENDERS RISK.
IMPORTANT - Prior to sending foreign currencies contact us to agree exchange rate. A changing fee of £2.50 will be added to invoice. We recommend sending via registered post. We accept the following Cash Currencies Only. GBP Pounds no surcharge.
Foreign Currencies: Euro, Australian, New Zealand and US Dollars. Notes must of of current usage only, old obselete can be sent but contact us for exchange rates.
All sales over £20 will only be shipped via a service requiring a signature on delivery. Additional fees will apply.
Items will only be shipped to the Registered Delcampe address. If you wish items to be mailed to a different address, other than registered Delcampe address. You MUST inform us via email. This alternative address MUST only be the same address as registered with Paypal. No other addresses are acceptable unless paying via other means as above. If payment has been made then a request to sent to a different address is made. That payment will be refunded and a new request sent. The buyer MUST change the address PRIOR to paying. There is an option in both Delcampe and Paypal to do this.
06/02/21013. Following a growing trend in claims for missing items from orders that have been dispatched, we are keeping records of offenders. Persistent offenders will be blocked from making future purchases.
We aim to dispatch all goods purchased within 1 working day (Monday, Wednesday & Friday) on receipt of cleared payments, except holidays when a holiday warning notice will appear on the listing and website home page. If for any unforeseen reason goods cannot be dispatched within 14 days the order will be cancelled and all monies refunded and the client notified.
All NEW goods sold carry a manufacturer’s warranty. Any items that are mistreated (including the incorrect cleaning of swimming goggles (i.e. metallic lens coatings) against manufacturer’s instructions) will invalidate any warranty.
Faulty goods/Items damaged or broken in transit - Please advise us within a reasonable time period of receipt. Retain the packaging from the damaged goods, as this may be required for inspection by postal authorities. We also request you return the faulty/damaged goods to us as we will need to inspect them prior to replacement. Returns will be at our expense via a service agreed between the client and ourselves prior to dispatch. If the goods are found to be faulty or damaged we will offer a replacement if possible or a full refund.
Refund Policy within the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs), ie, within 14 days of receipt of goods.
1. All sales receipts carry a copy of our terms and conditions and constitute as notification under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (CCRs).
2. CCRs give consumers an unconditional right to cancel an order within 14 days of receipt of goods. This is to allow the consumer the opportunity to examine the goods. If you wish to cancel an order WRITTEN NOTICE must be given to us either at the address above or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone calls are not acceptable for cancellation. Do not return items until a Returns Number has been issued.
3. Clients cancelling their purchase under the CCRs are required to return the goods to us in the condition they were received at their expense along with a copy of the sales receipt and all original packaging and clothing tags.
4. All goods are to be returned within 14 days of cancellation. We advise that the goods should be returned via a service that requires a signature upon delivery and proof of posting. Please also enclose a copy of your cancellation letter. Please contact us prior to returning item/s for a Returns Number. Note: Basic outward postal shipping charges are only refundable providing we are notified within the CCRs 14 day cooling off period. The cost of returning items is to be paid by the client.
5. Clients not returning goods will be charged all fees incurred for their recovery and your refund will not be issued.
6. In the event of cancellation, you will be responsible for the returning of the goods. You will receive a refund of all monies paid for the Goods within 14 days of cancellation. We will not make the refund until goods have been returned and we will be entitled to deduct an amount from the refund if the goods have been unreasonably handled or appear to have been used.
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES & RETURN OF GOODS OUTSIDE OF CCR REGULATIONS i.e. all sales of goods after 15 days from receipt.
Goods will only be accepted for return under the following terms:
1. All returns must be authorised and a returns number obtained
2. The buyer must email or write to us BEFORE returning any items.
3. All goods MUST be returned in the condition as dispatched. Any goods altered in any way will not be accepted for return.
4. Goods will be subject to a fee of up to 20% of value of goods for restocking.
5. All new clothing (if accepted for refund) can only be returned in condition supplied – ie, WITH ORIGINAL TAGS still attached and with original product packaging.
6. The buyer pays the return postage unless arranged PRIOR TO the item being returned.
7. Postal/shipping charges are non-refundable.
Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Last updated 1st August 2014