The forum is the meeting place for Delcampe users. There, you can share, chat, laugh, ask, answer, help or get helped.
What's your opinion about this answer?
You must sign in before viewing to the voting form.
Members' opinion (176 votes)
The mediation resolution. What's the mediation resolution and how can I use it?
The majority of all transactions on Delcampe are completed without problems. However, difficulties between members may occur. Because we hope that you have positive experiences with Delcampe, we have created the Mediation resolution
A dispute has to be started within 90 days after the sale has ended.
After this date, it will no longer be possible to use the mediation resolution.
It is very important to use the mediation resolution in a correct manner
so Delcampe could intervene to look at the situation
Here are the differrent steps
that have to be taken to enter a dispute in the correct manner:
- Select your transaction status (buyer or seller);
- Select the dispute motive from the list provided;
- Enter the item number;
- Select "Start dispute resolution process";
- Explain the situation clearly so the other party will be aware of the difficulty (if no explenation is given, the mediation demand won't be answered);
- An automatic message is sent to the other party to warn that an answer is needed;
- If the other party answers the automatic message, you will be asked to continue the discussion in the mediation resolution.
- If the other party doesn't answer within 7 days, you can give neutral or negative feedback
- If the dispute is about an item which you have paid but not received or an item that doesn't correspond to the description and you haven't received an answer in the mediation resolution after 7 days, you can contact Delcampe's customer support;
- If, despite attempts to communicate, no solution is found you can ask a mediator from the Delcampe team to intervene, but only if a discussion is started and if it is your turn to answer;
- However, if a solution is found, one of both parties can close the dispute.
You haven't found an answer to your question?